On 1450WILM Newsradio and 94.7 WDSD
Listen to Artie Kempner talk about the autism numbers and how to help during Autism Awareness Month.
Rescheduled for April 20
* Maxima 95.3FM at 8:00 A.M.
* Power 101.7FM at 8:40 A.M.
* The Vault 106.1-103.5FM at 9:05 A.M.
Teresa Avery will talk about autism, the growing numbers, and how Autism Delaware is working to help meet the need.
On Cool 101.3 and Eagle 97.7
Deanna Principe talks about autism and the Walk for Autism on In Touch with Delmarva. Click on the April 5th interview at http://www.cool1013.com/intouch.php.
On Wilmington TV channel 22
Teresa Avery and Paula Broody talk about autism and Autism Delaware on WITN. The segment appears on the show, La Conexion, and airs three times a day through April 22.
Bowling night in New Castle
Register: Karen Tuohy at (302) 633-3316
* Sensory friendly movie: Home and Monkey Kingdom, 10:00 A.M., Westown Movie Theatre, Middletown
* Sensory friendly movie: Monkey Kingdom, 10:00 A.M., Carmike 14 Movie Theatre, Dover
* Walk for Autism, Lewes: For details, click the Annual Walk for Autism button on this page.